TWEEN DANCERS (ages 6-8)
The tween dancers will be in the Grand Ballroom inside the Myrtle Beach Convention Center, just a quick 5-minute walk across the parking lot. Tweens will have 5 times the size of the space of last year's classroom. Tween classes will run Saturday and Sunday from 8AM-2:30PM.
Starting at 3PM the Grand Ballroom inside the Myrtle Beach Convention Center will turn into our bonus classroom. All bonus classes for Juniors and Seniors will be held here.
Our fabulous Pink Friday Sale will be on Friday night, January 8 from 5PM-7PM at the Sports Center with 8 times the space from previous year's. Pink Friday will be loaded with all your favorites including the BEST merchandise sale prices, a DJ, balloon artist, and incredible bonus classes. Bonus classes will be Friday night. Everyone is invited!
All the teacher seminars you love including the Ultimate Business Seminar + Social Media, Creative Ideas for Preschoolers, Legal Tips, and How to Bring Hip Hop to Your Studio!
• Social distancing stickers will be placed on the dance floor during convention classes to ensure dancers remain 6ft apart
• Dancers will have over 100,000 square feet of space to spread out in during classes
• Parent observation will be on private mezzanine above the room
• Convention entries are limited to minimize class size
• Large screens will be placed on either side of the stage so dancers can see the instructor while socially distancing
• All Showstopper staff will wear masks. Attendees must wear masks when in common areas.
• Extra-large merchandise area
• All interior doors will be open to reduce touch-points
• Stage floors will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day
• Hand sanitizer stations will be available